The Trinity is the actual, infinitely perfect and essentially the same, in the eternally distinct but, mutually covenanting Persons of the three termed relationship of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Psalm 2:7; Isaiah 48:16; Matt. 3:16-17; Mark 1:9-11; Heb. 10:1-10; 9:14, etc.) HOW THE GODKIND TRINITY WORK
- From everlasting to everlasting the three Persons in the essentially one God which include the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are eternally living together and fellowshipping with one another (1Thess. 1:9; 1John 5:20; Heb. 9:14).
- Perfectly loving each other (1John 4:8; John 17:24; Gal. 5:22)
- United in their eternal purpose (Eph. 3:11; Heb. 9:14; Gen. 1:26);
- Mutually covenanting (Heb. 13:20; 1:8-9; 9:14; 2Tim. 1:8-10; etc.);
- As a perfect family, community or society (Matt. 28:19; John 17:24; 8:29; 3:34; 16:12-15);
- United in their agreed upon functions and positions (1Cor. 14:40; 2Cor. 13:14; John 1:1; 1John 1:1-2; John 5:18, 19, 22, 23; Col. 1:19; etc.);
- That all in all are from, on, in, through, with, to, and for the Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD THE FATHER
(2Cor. 1:3; Col. 1:3; 1Cor. 8:6; John 5:18; 20:17)
God the Father in love has committed all to the Son (John 17:24; 14:8-11; 6:35-40; 3:34-35; 5:22-23; Matt. 11:27;Col. 1:19; 2:9; Phil. 2:5-11), not only because Jesus is the exact copy, replica of the Father (Col. 1:15: John 14:9; Heb. 1:3) but also because the Son always do what is pleasing to the Father (John 8:29), and in Christ Jesus, the eternal purpose of the Father was accomplished (Eph. 3:11; 1:3-23), therefore before God the Son created the world, the Trinity in their eternal covenant agreed that the Father is forever invisible, unknowable, inaudible, and unapproachable to the created kind (John 1:18; 5:37; 6:40-46; 1Tim. 6:16). Nothing is acceptable to the Father except the once and for all voluntary offering of His only begotten Son (Rev. 13:8; Heb. 9:14; 10:10; 1Cor. 15:27).
GOD THE SON
(Heb. 1:8; John 5:18, 1:1, 14; Isaiah 9:6) He is no other than the Lord (Adon/Despoten – Matt. 22:41-45; Psalm 110:1; Jude 4) Jesus (Yahweh Shua = Yehoshua = the Lord is Salvation, Matt. 1:21, 23; Acts 4:12; Phil. 2:5-11; Exodus 15:2; Psalm 27:1), the Eternal Christ or Messiah (Heb. 1:8-9; John 3:34; 20:31), the Logos who is essentially God (Rev. 19:11-16; John 1:1, 14; Rev. 21:6-7). Thus He is the perfect prophet (Rev. 19:10; Zech. 7:12), Eternal High Priest (Heb. 7:16), Eternal King (Heb. 1:8-9; 2Pet. 1:11) and the eternal provider (Eph. 4:7; Ecc. 3:1-11); the Beginning (Rev. 1:8) the intervenor (Rom. 11:36; 1Tim. 2:5-6) fulfiller, and the consummator of all from the God kind to the created kind and from the created kind to the God kind (John 8:29; Acts 17:25). Therefore the only right way for everyone is from, on, in, through, with, to, and for the Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT
(Acts 5:1-4; Heb. 1:8-9; 9:14; John 3:34; Gen. 1:2; 2Cor. 3:17-18; Rev. 22:17; Matt. 28:19; Eph. 4:3)
As a Person (John 14:16-17; 26:15-26) who is infinitely given to God the Son (John 3:34), the Holy Spirit is also sent by the Father (Heb. 9:20, 30; Zech. 7:12; John 14:26) to guide, uphold, establish for Jesus all who have committed their lives to Him (John 3:1-18; 16:7-15; 1Pet. 1:1-2). Therefore the Holy Spirit serves, and glorifies the Son, Jesus Christ (John 16:7-14; 1Cor. 12:3, Nehemiah 9:20; Heb. 3:1-11; 1John 5:6). The Holy Spirit manifests Himself in symbolic forms as dove, fire, oil, water, etc.
THE THREE PERSONS IN THE ESSENTAILLY ONE GOD ARE MUTUALLY CONVENANTING IN THEIR ETERNAL PURPOSE
- God the Father is well pleased with the Son (Matt. 3:17). He dwells in the Son (Col. 2:9) and has given all the glory to the Son (John 17:24). He also gave the Name that is above every Name (Phil. 2:9-11), all judgments and authority (John 5:22; Matt. 28:18) to the Son. A right relationship with God is only established through the Son. God the Father and the created kind have no direct relationship with each other. The Lord Jesus Christ is the infinite Beginning, the Way, and the End or Consummator of all things (Rev. 1:8; John 14:6).
- God the Son once and for all gave Himself to God the Father and voluntarily committed to do all that is pleasing to the Father (John 17:10, 8:29).
- God the Holy Spirit infinitely anoints the Son (Heb. 1:8-9; John 3:34) and glorifies the Son (John 16:7-14). All manifestations of the Holy Spirit are symbolically witnessing to the fullness of the grace, truth, and righteousness of God the Son
If you want Salvation, Eternal Life, and Eternal Glory, repent and turn away from your sins and commit your all personally, fully and consistently to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Almighty, Lord, God, the Son, Incarnate, Perfect Man, and all in all.
by: Rev. Carmenia Mendoza
THE BIBLICAL CONCEPT OF THE TRINITY AND THEIR WORKING RELATIONSHIP by Rev. Carmenia Mendoza is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://all4jesus.wordpress.com.