Desiring For A Better Country
” For he was looking forward to the city that has foundations, whose designer and builder is God.” ( Hebrews 11:10 )
” But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared for them a city. ” ( Hebrews 11:16 )
- For the past several Sundays, we were learning of the different fora where methodologies and technologies are being prepared, wittingly or unwittingly, which will be very useful for the setting up of the antichrist’s one-world government, one-world economy and one-world religion or what is often called the new world order. All these are being presented in the context of solving the present corona virus pandemic with the end view of creating a new world order for humankind.
- As a review, these researches and technologies would cover the faster development of diagnostic tests, vaccine research and manufacture, and models for tracking disease and spread zones.
- The Event 201, hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, simulated a high-level coronavirus pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. It was intended to come up with a global response to a large-scale pandemic by getting governments, international organizations, and businesses to cooperate prepare a plan how essential corporate capabilities can be utilized. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation called for global cooperation to ready COVID-19 vaccines for 7 billion people, while offering an additional US$150 million toward developing therapeutics and treatments for the virus. Unfortunately, it seems there is less priority in developing therapeutics than coming up with vaccines.
- The ID2020 Alliance is building a new global model for the design, funding, and implementation of digital ID solutions and technologies. The goal is to develop a digital ID claiming to respect privacy, thus, removing any resistance to having an ID that can easily be linked to the mark of the antichrist. These discussions led the Rice University to the creation of a microchip-vaccine technology called Quantum-dot tattoo, which hold the vaccination record. The micro-chip can hold information more than just identifying the vaccine received by a person. According to CBN NEWS, a contract has been awarded for the production of Pre-Filled COVID-19 Vaccine Syringes are being prepared which may easily have a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Chip containing a unique serial number for each dose. The chip would be scanned by health care workers in order to better track overall vaccine information. This may eventually end-up in the hands of the antichrist as an ID pass to allow one to return to work or join a gathering, or to do business, to buy or sell, to go to school or mass gatherings like the church etc., and denying those without the Passport ID. The US Department of Health and Human Services in conjunction with the Department of Defense awarded Apiject Systems America a $138 million contract to supply 100 million pre-filled syringes for the coronavirus vaccine by the end of this year and to supply more than 500 million next year.
- The microchip can then be linked to a framework for monitoring, identifying, and predicting the novel coronavirus’s spreading zones in a country. The network will use much faster internet link, like the 5G technology which is 1,000 times faster than the 100 MBPS of our present 4G. This makes it easy to determine how any of the population of a zone has been vaccinated. The technology will keep track of a person and trace the persons he had been in contact with, supposedly, to trace infection when an infectious person has been in touch with others so that it would be easy to trace and identify and isolate and treat the possibly infected person/s. This technology is already in use to a limited scale in Europe and some Asian countries, like China, Korea, including the Philippines. Again, this can be used more than tracking and tracing a person/s infected with a virus that may result to a pandemic if left unchecked. The Coronavirus crisis is not just about creating a vaccine. It is primarily about initiating a tracking system and controlling everyone on earth by denying those that are not vaccinated the right to buy and sell, find/go to work, attend school, attend social gatherings, etc.
- These syringes will have to wait for the development of a vaccine which is being done by many countries. The world-wide race of many pharmaceuticals for a COVID-19 vaccine is intensified by huge profits and pride. There are 23 in the US alone. The New York Times comments, “But the whole enterprise remains plagued by uncertainty about whether any coronavirus vaccine will prove effective, how fast it could be made available to millions or billions of people and whether the rush — compressing a process that can take 10 years into 10 months — will sacrifice safety.” For a vaccine to be developed, it will normally take years of these steps: research, pre-clinical tests, clinical tests, regulatory review and approval, and manufacturing and the average period to develop a vaccine is 10 years. The idea is to administer vaccine to the 7.6 billion people on earth.
- I previously presented a chart to show the times of the season within which rapture could happen any moment. I am presenting similar charts under differing assumptions on how soon they can manufacture and distribute the vaccine. They would look like the following charts:
- First set of assumption. The World Economic Forum (WEF) came up with an estimate of 10 year period to develop and distribute the vaccines until all the 7.6 billion population have been vaccinated as proposed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in Event 201, which is also accepted by the WHO and CDC. If we adopt the WEF study that it would take ten years for a vaccine to be made available from laboratory to distribution, the chart shows that the Rapture could happen anytime within 6 ½ years from the present.
- Second set of assumptions. If vaccines were to be developed in 18 months, as claimed, and the total capacity of manufacturing plants is twice the target of the United States in 2021 of 500 million vaccines per year or 1 billion vaccines per year. This can be done by doubling the capacity of the manufacturing plant or putting up other plants in other countries to facilitate distribution, which is a reasonable assumption considering the urgent demand for the vaccine by the various governments and the intense desire of pharmaceuticals to win the race. This set of assumptions would leave only 6 years left within which the rapture may happen at any moment.
- Third set of assumptions. If vaccines could be developed in 18 months and vaccines are manufactured at thrice the US 2021 demand of 500 million vaccines per year. By then, the chart shows that the period within which the Rapture may occur is reduced from 6 years to 3.5 years. Thus, the Rapture may happen at any moment within a shorter period of 3 ½ years from now, bringing the start of the Tribulation period much closer.
- Fourth set of assumptions. Holding all variables constant, and the total production capacity of manufacturing plants is set to four times the 2021 demand of the US, the chart would leave only 2 years within which the Rapture may happen. However, if It would not be far from reality to think that with the eagerness of governments to get the vaccine and the intensity pharmaceutical companies are speeding up to win the race of producing the vaccine, it is not unreasonable to assume that they may quadruple the manufacturing capacities to a total of 2 billion vaccines per year. Then that leaves only 2 years within which the rapture may happen at any moment.
- Now do not get me wrong. We are not date setting. The rapture can happen any moment within the resulting periods of the various assumptions. The periods mention here are rough time estimates based on human assumptions. They are just possible time frames within which the rapture may happen. We are not and we should not be predicting the day and the hour just as the Lord Jesus Christ said. Take note that the Bible does not indicate any prophetic event to happen before the rapture to occur. As we say, the rapture is imminent, i.e., it may happen at any moment within those time frames mentioned in the chart depending on the assumptions. Again, the estimates are based on assumptions that may or may not happen. But one thing I wanted to demonstrate is the proximity of the rapture because of the desire of the world to speed up the distribution of vaccines to all corners of the world which may include the microchip for digital ID for disease control and population control. This is the technology for tracking and tracing everyone with the mark on the right hand or on the forehead to allow people have access to goods and services or deny those without.
- Now, all these technologies that the antichrist will use are now in-place while others are being prepared at break-neck speed to be ready for use by the antichrist sometime in the middle of the Tribulation period or 3 ½ years after the revelation of the antichrist. At this time, the false prophet forces all those remaining on earth to receive the mark of the antichrist. (This is not a predicament of Christians because by this time, all Christians would have been raptured out of this world.) COVID-19 and other birth pains are signs not for the Rapture but these are prophecies that will be fulfilled before the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for Him to set up His kingdom. Prophecies referring to the last days are converging and are being fulfilled at increasing frequency. Just for the first quarter of 2020 so many events happened that it is difficult to believe that we have this drastic change of way of life. This is happening by just one nano-tiny virus which could place life here on earth at a halt and one thing led to another. Being overlooked are the other prophecies being fulfilled in the last days which pale in comparison with COVID-19.
- All these mean that the Tribulation period is very near. And if the Tribulation period is in the offing, it stands to reason that the Rapture is much nearer because the Rapture happens before the start of the Tribulation period when the antichrist will strengthen or overpower any objection to his covenant with Israel. Then 3 ½ years later or in the middle of the Tribulation period, the antichrist will declare himself as god and the false prophet will cause all to worship the image of the antichrist and force them to receive the mark of the antichrist ( Daniel 9:27; Revelation 13) . COVID-19 and other birth pains are signs not for the Rapture but these are prophecies that will be fulfilled immediately before the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for Him to set up His kingdom.
- In the Book of Revelation, the apostle John describes the antichrist to be the ruler of this vast empire on earth having power and great authority, given to him by satan himself ( Revelation 13:2), being followed by and receiving worship from “all the world” ( Revelation 13:3-4), and having authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” ( Revelation 13:7). It appears this person would be the leader of a one-world government which is recognized as sovereign over all other governments.
- By all its looks, COVID-19, and its far reaching repercussions, has started to usher in a New World Order for leaders to come together under one government, one economy and one religion (ecumenism) to come up with solutions to tackle the problems of this world. Now, the intention of the leaders of this world is in the open, it is no longer a conspiracy theory. The United Nations has come out with a new webpage called UNNWO.org or the United Nations New World Order. The webpage introduces the new paradigm of the NOW as a “global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.”
- This New World Order which is being set up now is the prototype of the government of the antichrist who will rise to power when the restraining force of the Holy Spirit is taken away from this world. And you know what is restraining him (the antichrist) now so that he may be revealed in his time ( 2 Thessalonians 2:6 ). For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work ( The spirit of the antichrist is already at work. “This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.” [1 John 4:3] ). Only he (the Holy Spirit) who now restrains it will do so until he (the Holy Spirit) is out of the way ( 2 Thessalonians 2:7 ) . And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed ( 2 Thessalonians 2:8 )
- This present world, we are in, is not our home. ” We are citizens of heaven and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. ( Philippians 3:20 ) Therefore, we are exhorted to set our minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth (Colossians 3:2) because Jesus said, “ For where our treasure is, there will our hearts be also.” ( Matthew 6:21). Before the antichrist will reign in his one-world government for a short period of 7 years, the Lord Jesus has given us a blessed hope that He is preparing for us a residence in the Father’s house and He will come to take us in a rapture, so that where the Lord Jesus is, there may we be with Him unto eternity. This is a better country than where the antichrist will reign on earth for a short time of 7 years only to be consumed at the end of the Tribulation period with the spirit of the Lord’s mouth, and shall be destroyed with the brightness of the Lord Jesus who is coming to defeat the antichrist.
- Just as Abraham did, by faith, we also look for a city which has foundations and whose maker and builder is God. By faith, like Abraham, we desire a better country, a heavenly one. Abraham could have chosen to return to where he came from or be contented to settle in the land of Canaan, but the Bible says that Abraham desired a better country, a heavenly one. Therefore the Lord was not ashamed because Abraham did not lose sight of the city prepared by the Lord for them, to be called their God. Despite they all died having not received the promise but having seen them and greeted them from afar, and having acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth. Let us now study the life of Abraham in desiring a better country.
- For the last time, man, the antichrist, will try to come up with its own government. From the time of Nimrod, who, in Hebrew and Christian tradition is believed that it was likely under his direction that the building of Babel and its tower began. It was at a time when the people, instead of dispersing themselves, they joined together as one in rebellion to the will of God that they should cover the earth. The kingdom of Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD, included the cities of Babel, Erech, Akkad, and perhaps Calneh, in Shinar (Genesis 10:10).
- Nimrod and the men of Shinar wanted to put up a one-world government. In building the city and the tower, they wanted to pride themselves of making a name for themselves in their collective strength or one-world government by having their own ability and technology. They challenged the authority of the Lord instead of obeying the will of God to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. They used their own technology that they developed instead of what the Lord has provided for them. They used asphalt or bitumen instead of the naturally available mortar and they baked bricks to use instead of the naturally available stones. By their collective efforts, they can forget the Lord, seek their own counsel and plans that their success may be said to be their own without God and thus making a name for themselves.
- They said, “Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.” Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.” (Genesis 11:3-4) . They had a call for a one-world government, “Come, let us…” The Lord said, “The people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them which they have imagined to do.”( Genesis 11:6 ). They have become self-willed and nothing can restrain them from their own purpose and design. Keep in mind that from Babel rose other cities that were idolatrous like Ur of the Chaldees. It will be from this kind of place that Abraham was called to get out of his country because the place is idolatrous. Joshua said that the fathers of the tribe of Israel dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor served other gods.’” (Joshua 24:2).
- So that man may stop from their collective but self-defeating challenge against the Lord, the Lord broke their solidarity by confusing their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. The Lord dispersed them and they eventually abandoned their project of building a tower for themselves and they scattered themselves over the face of the earth ( Genesis 11:7-9 ).
- And soon after, the Lord called Abraham. When the men urged togetherness saying, “Come, let us…”, on the other hand, the Lord called for separation and said, “Get thee out…” And Abraham obeyed. When men had their city and their tower, Abraham had a tent and an altar. In their cities men seek that which is settled and permanent, whereas a tent pictures a transitory state of things. A tower is built to provide security and defense, as far as it is humanly possible, but an altar speaks of God, and of maintaining contact with Him.
- Abraham spent his life outside the cities of men because he was “looking for a city with foundations, whose maker and builder is God.” (Hebrews 11:10). The verse seems to infer that the cities during Abraham’s time lack foundations. Their material foundations may be sound enough, but due to pagan worship, the right moral foundations are sadly lacking. Unless their cities were founded on the righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ (” For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” [ 1 Corinthians 3:11 ] ) and unless the cities were built up on the truth (…rooted and built up in Him [Colossians 2:7] ) everything will be in vain. For Psalm 127:1 says, “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”. This kind of foundation and builders are not in the promised land for it was populated by the pagan Canaanites. Abraham came to the land promised to him by the Lord but he saw by faith a city which hath foundations and whose maker and builder is the Lord.
- There is no record in Genesis as to how the knowledge of that heavenly city reached Abraham’s heart. He could not have discovered it by himself. Some word from God must have come to him, and that word he received by faith. What is made quite plain in Genesis is that he lived in an age when men were very busy building cities. The flood had occurred only a few centuries before, and the building of Babel and its tower was still closer to his time.
- Because of this vision, Abraham confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Like us, believers in Jesus, were given the promise of the Lord Jesus Christ when He said, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” (John 14:1-3). The days of man governing the earth will soon be over and our pilgrimage will soon be over. When the Lord Jesus comes for His Church and take us in a Rapture, we will soon be home. Our home is not this planet earth for the world is passing away. We desire a better country, that is, a heavenly. We are going to that city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. How do I know? It is the promise of Jesus and all the promises of God are fulfilled in Jesus. They are yea and amen in Him ( 2 Corinthians 1:20). The good news is that He is coming soon.
- And because we are transients not residents in this world, the COVID-19 pandemic reminds us of the soon and very soon return of Jesus to rapture His church. Knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed (Romans 13:11). We are living on borrowed time. The window to get ready is closing. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. Therefore we should be ready when He comes to rapture His church ( Matthew 24:42 ). We shouldn’t be longing ultimately for our return to “normal” life if the pandemic scare will ever end, but for the glorious life in a heavenly country where our true citizenship is (Philippians 3:20).
- The days of human rule on this earth are nearly over. It is almost time for the arrival of the stone to destroy all man-established government. Jesus is coming to establish His kingdom. ( ” Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.” [ Isaiah 9:7 ] ) I believe the Lord is bringing us to a situation where we go through trials and testing where He can reveal Himself to us much more clearly and for us to pay attention to His wake up call, otherwise He would not be heard so much. It is almost time for the arrival of the stone that smote the statue. According to the word of God, the days of mankind’s rule are about to end.
- Jesus will come and it might be sooner than any could ever think. If there was ever a time for Christians to get serious about the Lord and for non-Christians to surrender their lives to the Lord Jesus, it is now. There are no signs to be fulfilled before the rapture takes place. COVID-19 and other birth pains are signs not for the Rapture but these are prophecies that will be fulfilled immediately before the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for Him to set up His kingdom. Before these things are in full bloom, the Church will be raptured. So if we now are beginning to see the setting of the stage for the Tribulation, it simply means that our being raptured is near. Jesus said, “So likewise ye, when ye see these things (signs of His second coming) come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.” (Luke 21:31) . This means that when the birth pains are in full bloom, we shall already be with the Lord Jesus in the place He has prepared for us in the Father’s house. Jesus also said, “And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” ( Luke 21:28 )
- We know that we are called to heaven, but do we desire it, as did these patriarchs of old? Here is our weak spot. This present age, in spite of its evils, is marvellously attractive, and we are seduced by it. Instead of setting our affection upon things above and not on things on earth, we come to desire them instead of desiring the heavenly country. The call of the Lord that reached Abraham was earthly, yet he became aware that God had heavenly things reserved for him and it was on those things he set his heart to. The reason why the Lord was pleased to be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is because they desired a better country, a heavenly country, a country prepared by the Lord for them. “Wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God.” (Hebrews 11:16).
- How do we stand before the Lord? How many of us would the Lord be ashamed of because our affection is on things on earth and not on things above? The Lord has indeed provided some better thing for us above. Let us get our priorities from the Lord, lest in days to come we discover that the Lord is ashamed to be our God though He was not ashamed of Abraham.
07 June 6, 2020 the Lords Message
Leave a comment